Monday, March 28, 2011

Studies... phew!

I just got done with studying. The thing about studying is that you either do it or you just spoil the whole day. The choice is yours.

I was always the kid who wanted to get done with studying so that I could go around doing my thing without anyone nagging me all the time. I dont know if i'm a bright student or not but I always pass in my exams, i do well in elocution and debates and i love running around in school.

My friend Sam always tells me I was a popular kid, but I dont see how. I just love making a lot of friends, and during most periods today I was at OUTstanding student. If you know what I mean...

Ah my friends are calling me down to play some cricket.. I hope i get to bat... I'm the one who gives sachin all the tips before he goes to play for India. He thinks im a really good coach... :D

I'm going off to play now,

Happy Playing everyone :-)

Cheers,

Stanley :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment