Sunday, March 27, 2011

And England lost... I told them...

So here I am again. I knew England was going to loose vs Sri Lanka... I so knew it.

So the England captain called me during lunch after they were all out for 228 or something. I told them they had a hard chance of winning. The only way that would have been possible was if they got Sri Lanka all out in a short time.

I advised him to make a spinner bowl in the first over, that would have surprised the Sri Lankans, but he did not listen to me. Well and here is the result, they lost. Ha Ha. So anyway, Im making a comic strip of my own, its got super heros with super power.

So it looks something like this...


His name is Zodiac, a half ninja, half because i feel i drew him too thin... im still working on other super heros..

So now i'm going to continue drawing more and hearing less of what this Hindi teacher speaks...

tata for now,

Stanley :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment