Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MoonWalk :D

Oh my god, I cannot believe this... I just learned how to do a moon walk... and i did it on my own.. Now all i need is a michael jackson cap and a stick... yay! i cant wait to show it off to my friends.

So today I was at school... I cant help but think about the history paper that just came in front of me and went in the same manner... all i did was scribble some random dates and yeah, thats about it. I think i'm going to score a Zero... thinking about Zero... something that people relate to Kareena Kapoor than to the term "zero" itself.. Poor Aryabatta... I feel bad for him.. But right now i want to think about all possible Zeros besides my marks in history. :P

Tomorrow is India Pakistan... the most awaited match in the history of Cricket... and the world cup.. I know India is going to win, this is just more of a formality than anything else.. The finals i feel will be between Sri Lanka and India... and finally India is going to win... i have a tendency of predicting future... :P

Also I just got off the phone with yuvi, he told me he's dedicating his tmw's match performance to me... He's like a best friend to me... go yuvi boy! :D

Allright friends, I have to go now... home work :(

Will blog again soon..

Cheers,

Stanley :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment