Friday, April 1, 2011

April fools day...pheww

April fools day... the day started with someone playing a prank on me... nicely that i was sleeping, my cousin came into my room and started screaming that there's a theif in the house... i got scared but i had to be the superman i always am... so i took my favorite cricket bat and stood next to the door..

the next thing i come to know is that i have been waiting behind the door for 5-7 minutes and outside the door all my cousins and friends are laughing at me... well that was just the start...

i then thought its time for me to fool someone else and laugh on them, but little did i know that my jokes always back fire on me... so i told my friend im not coming to school... because i was really sick... so what that smarty pants did was informed my class teacher about me being sick...and when i entered class, the teacher started asking me of how i was and it was so wierd but yeah that was the second...

pheww... i was going through some page and i came across this one.. http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/04/top-10-april-fool-pranks-2007.html boy people out there are really taking april fools day seriously... :P

anyway its time for me to get back to computer class... talk to you guys later in the day..

Happy April fools day... :D


Cheers,

Stanley :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment