Monday, May 16, 2011

Tree Of Hope - Stanley Ka Dabba

You are able to read this blogpost because you have learnt to read and write. Education.
There are many innocent poor kids in our country who are not blessed with the right to education. They are either poor, or work in shops and factories as labourers to feed their families.

Some of them are even deprived of a one time meal.

Stanley Ka Dabba in association with many other NGOs bring to you the Tree Of Hope. An honest initiative where you pledge your support ot Volunteer or Donate to cause. Be it Right To Education or supporting children go to schools.

We hope that with one click we can help prevent illiteracy and eradicate child labour. Join In. Let's give them hope.

The Tree Of Hope

6 comments:

  1. i just watched the film, and i must say i am moved immensely by its soul. its not just a film but a medium to reach out to those thousands of abandoned kids who have no one to look forward to.while watchin the film i wished i could adopt stanley,thts the impact its had on me and my wife. even though v are newly weds,and plan to start a family in near future,i would certainly do my best to support this cause and god willing in future not only donate but adopt a child too.both me and my wife are very touched by this film and have already approched to do our bit through the ngos,and we have also left our numbers for ngos to contact us. thank u to the entire team of stanley ka dabba for making the film ,and reaching out to us.a speacial word for the apna stanley,who has done a fab job as a child actor.u have touched millions of hearts. kudos!!! loved every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and moving film. Amazing work. Really touched the soul. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and moving film. Amazing work. Really touched the soul. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could help such brilliant children it would be my pleasure... please notify me for any help, I will try my best...
    My email id :- abhaynakum97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could help such brilliant children it would be my pleasure... please notify me for any help, I will try my best...
    My email id :- abhaynakum97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I want to make a donation to this cause. If you'll have a system in place for donating to this area please advice. My e mail is riaz@rikanworld.com

    ReplyDelete